Friday, December 30, 2011

{lemon drop}

Hungry much?? Now that I'm not feeling so queasy, I'm eating everything in sight! And I mean A LOT! Plus, I'm fueling Baby's growth -- which is happening at a super speed at 14 weeks!! The last thing I want right now is healthy snacks (where did I put my pickles and M&M's?)! It is important -- for me and Baby -- that I don't indulge in TOO many greasy foods (notice the operative word -- TOO)! Ice cream isn't greasy, right?! I've really taken this whole eating for two thing seriously! I'm serious! *cracking smile* It has been suggested that I get out and take a walk everyday. My response, you ask? I walk to the fridge at LEAST 5 times a day! That's PLENTY of exercise! Let's not over do it now!

At week 14 Baby is 3.4 inches long and 1.5 ounces. Baby has almost doubled in weight since last week and just keeps on growing!!! Baby is probably curled up in the fetal position sucking her thumb and wiggling those tiny toes! Baby's kidneys are busy making urine while Baby's liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too! A thin, peach-fuzz-like hair is all over Baby's body -- this peach fuzz will keep Baby warm! OK, I admit it...who needs to be kept warm when it's 98.6 degrees??? Where are the fans and grapes..oh, and I'll take a virgin pina colada with one of those little umbrellas in it, too!! Sorry, something shiny!! The fuzzy stuff falls off of Baby's body before delivery! Maybe there is something I don't know? God is MUCH smarter than me and I'm sure there is some wild purpose for the peach fuzz! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment