Thursday, December 22, 2011

{just peachy}

Yay! The first trimester has sailed on by and I DID IT! I'm not just talking about getting through those work meetings without falling asleep (or puking!), I'm talking about how I've completed one whole third of my pregnancy -- and the toughest one at that. I've grown a Baby that has vocal cords, teeth, and even fingerprints (wow!) and I kept this incredible news secret while I constantly wished I could shout it from the rooftops -- or at the very least, use it as an excuse for getting to work late! Although, I have only done that when I have a doctor's appointment! I swear!!!!!

How's baby growing you might ask? Well, without reading a website or cracking a book I can tell you this little bundle of joy is ACTIVE. Yes, I can already feel the baby moving and NO I'M NOT CRAZY!

Baby is about 2.9 inches long and weighs about .81 ounces, and -- proportion wise -- her head's now about 1/3 the size of her body. It used to be bigger!!! Just peachy!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment