Sunday, December 18, 2011

{from your big sisters}




From Liora: I want to tell her that your big sister's are very big and one, her name is Kayleah and one, is named Liora. I hope that Mommy has a girl. I love the baby so much. That's all. ~ Love, Liora

From Kayleah: I hope you have a great life with our Mommy, because she is so great. I hope we get to see you a lot. I hope you have a good life with our Mommy. I hope you are a boy or a girl. Me and Liora are going to love you so much and take care of you so good. Mommy has a lot of toys for you to play with...so she won't buy any toys! Only if it's a boy!

Liora says, "I'm not changing her diaper! Not Sissy, not me!" Kayleah says, "I'm going to help Mommy change dirty diapers!" Kayleah says, "Me and Liora are not going to change her diaper if it's number two!"

Typed by Kayleah &  Liora: Dear baby sister or baby buther .you are going to be bonsing of   the wolls with candy.

1 comment: