Tuesday, December 13, 2011

{survey says...11 weeks}

  • How far along?  11 weeks and 5 days!! Goodbye first trimester!
  • Total weight gain/loss?  Well, that's a personal question! I thought you never asked a lady her weight? Oh wait, I asked myself! :) OK, back to the question, about 5 pounds. I think!
  • Maternity clothes?  Not yet...THANK YOU LORD! But, some sweet ladies have offered to pass along some hand me downs! SCORE!
  • Stretch marks?  Not yet and I'm praying they don't happen! Where's my cocoa butter?? 
  • Sleep?  I'd be sleeping like a champ if I didn't have to pee every hour! TMI? Part of it, my friends! Human having a human experience!!!! 
  • Best moment this week?  In two days I will get to hear my Little Lime's heartbeat for the first time! *tear*
  • Movement?  I thought I felt a little sumpin, sumpin the other day, but everyone is telling me it's gas! TMI again?? Human having a human experience!
  • Food cravings?  Pickles and pickle juice! But it BETTER be Claussen!
  • Gender?  I don't know yet...for sure. My mother's intuition tells me it's a GIRL! I'll find out in 3 weeks!
  • Labor signs?  Um, N-O!
  • Belly button in or out?  In and it had better stay that way!
  • What I miss?  Drinking a bottle of whiskey EVERY night! I kid, I kid! I do miss having a stable mood! 
  • What I am looking forward to?  Hearing the baby's heart beat and finding out the gender on January 7th! And, pretty soon I'll stop it with the random gagging! :)
  • Weekly wisdom?  If you drink massive amounts of pickle juice before bed you will NOT get up to pee 14 times! I think I'm going to sell this idea on all those baby websites! Yes, I accept pay pal!
  • Milestones?  I can't believe the first trimester is almost over! WOW!

2 comments:

  1. who knew that about pickle juice! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to become my new part time job! It's great for those restless nights when you are completely exhausted! I really should share this idea and laugh all the way to bank!!!!

    ReplyDelete