Sunday, January 8, 2012

{pass the envelope, please}

Funny thing about kiddos? They're waaaaaay smarter than we give them credit for.

Kayleah and Liora questioned why they had to wait until the baby is born to determine the sex. They know that other mommy's have known before the baby arrives if it's a boy or a girl. So, I asked them if they wanted to know if they will have a brother or a sister. I got a unanimous YES!

So, what's all this mean? It means I will be finding out at my 20 week ultrasound if the little peanut growing perfectly inside of me is a boy or a girl! I want the girls to have the opportunity to be a part of this experience. In true Tasha fashion we will find out in a spectacular way!

When I go to my 20 week ultrasound I will take a piece of pink ribbon and a piece of blue ribbon with me. I will also bring an envelope. I will have the Tech withhold the precious information and slip out of the exam room to place the proper ribbon in a sealed envelope. The next time the girls come to my house we will open the envelope together and discover the sex of the baby!

How fun is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment